When it comes to web sites, it's hard to find a designer who has the creativity to design something catchy but can also build the technical aspect of the site. Usually you end up working with two or three different vendors, which can add additional time and expense.
We Do It All!
Our Latest Web Projects
1. Client and The Image Author meet to discuss goals for the web site.
2. The Image Author puts together a quote based on the information provided in the meeting.
3. Client signs the contract and sends a deposit.
4. The Image Author begins work on layout and organizational structure.
5. Client and The Image Author are in constant contact about copy writing, images, etc.
6. The website goes live (viewable to client only).
7. Changes are made, text is added etc.
8. Web Site goes live to the public.
9. Search Engine Optimization is performed at this time (optional)
*Download the questionnaire we use when we meet with a Web Site client for the first time. (Word Document)
Our Web Services Include:
Domain Name Registration
Set up Hosting
Search Engine Optimization
Effective and Aesthetic Layout
The Image Author's website maintenance packages are a great option for a business wishing to consistently update their website. More Information